Emirates Group / Emirates.commissing luggage

Today i am disappointed by the service of Emirates Airline as i havn't received my luggage when i landed at Dubai airport from Mumbai Airport. When we complained about the missing luggage at baggage office at that time they said that they have contacted to Mumbai Airport and they are getting missing luggage by the next flight traveling to Dubai from Mumbai. With that assurance i left there office thinking that i will get by next day but unfortunately when i called the costumer service they are saying that the baggage is still in Mumbai. My all cloths and necessary things are in the bag today i came to office in casual wear which is not allowed by our company when they asked me about my wear i said that my baggage was missing by airline and they are getting it by today evening but now i am not able to get that by today and don't know when i will get it. so i have to spend money to buy cloths which is unnecessary.
Please look into the matter as soon as possible and if you guy's are not sure about time and date please don't give assurance to the passenger about it.

Ba
May 14, 2017

Comments

• Ba
      May 31, 2017

Subject: MISSING APPLE IPAD
    Good day,

I wish to formally lodge a complaint.

I was a passenger from Lagos to Los Angeles via emirate airline

My passport details are as follows:

Name: Lawanson, Saheed Babatunde
    Passport number :A06721434
    Emirate Airline details: Lagos -Dubai:EK 784 Date: 26th May, 2017 Seat 21j
    Emirate Airline Dubai -LAX EK 215 Date 27th May, 2017 Seat-84
    Various numbers on the bag are BT 4, EK 561708, 0222
    I told your officials at the check in counter in Lagos that in one of my two luggages, I had an HP laptop and apple ipad. The lady confirmed that she had noted it there that those two electronic gadgets were in the bag. I picked my luggage at the carousel number 8 at the Tom Bradley International airport. Upon getting to my hotel at Hampton Inn at Cypress, L.A i discovered that my bag has been tampered with and graciously my laptop was intact but ipad was missing..

Kindly advise on how I will be compensated on my apple ipad.

I can be reached on this number for two days+[protected], via whatsapp-234-[protected].

Thank you.