Emirates Group / Emirates.com — missing luggage
Today i am disappointed by the service of Emirates Airline as i havn't received my luggage when i landed at Dubai airport from Mumbai Airport. When we complained about the missing luggage at baggage office at that time they said that they have contacted to Mumbai Airport and they are getting missing luggage by the next flight traveling to Dubai from Mumbai. With that assurance i left there office thinking that i will get by next day but unfortunately when i called the costumer service they are saying that the baggage is still in Mumbai. My all cloths and necessary things are in the bag today i came to office in casual wear which is not allowed by our company when they asked me about my wear i said that my baggage was missing by airline and they are getting it by today evening but now i am not able to get that by today and don't know when i will get it. so i have to spend money to buy cloths which is unnecessary.
Please look into the matter as soon as possible and if you guy's are not sure about time and date please don't give assurance to the passenger about it.
More Emirates Group / Emirates.com Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - missing stroller and swiss knife! 
- Emirates Airlines - non co-operation
- Emirates Airlines - extremely bad organisation of flights
- Emirates Airline - sale of ticket by misrepresentation
- Emirates Airline - aircraft defect