Electronics ForceHorrible experience

M Nov 29, 2017 Review updated:

They have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with.
I am one of those customers who never received their orders and is very angry.
I got no confirmation email, no email with information about my order, nothing at all. I called them every day trying to reach to at least someone, but all of my attempts were useless. It took me 2 weeks to get in touch with them. And once the phone was picked up by a very nice girl who was talking to me like I was an appreciated customer. I told her about my issue, she said she will figure it out and hang up on me. We talked ten days ago. Nothing has changed. No shipping, no item. Zero out of ten!!!

More Electronics Force Complaints & Reviews

• S
      Nov 24, 2018

i bought a phone on sale on [protected]) on sale for $194. I got the conformation and payment went through. 6 hours later i got an email saying that it was out of stock and my payment had been refunded and it was not going to available until december 17. So I went back on their site today and checked the phone. What do you know, its in stock, and now its $250 instead of $194. These guys didnt either made a mistake or didnt want me getting the deal so they decided to tell me it was out of stock and that they'd refund me and I could repurchase in december. But suddenly the next day its back in stock for $50 more? Hmmm... sounds about scammy to me.

• M
      Nov 29, 2018

They have no customer service whatsoever. If you read the fine print it says they can take 5 days before they even will look at your order. I read they send bad merchandise and then charge a restocking fee to take it back! They never send confirmation, they don't respond to repeated emails, or requests to cancel order, and they make up stories that are laughably bad- they aren't even good liars. Please don't make the mistake I did of ordering with them- they are not worth the hassle - and I still don't have a phone, nor any confirmation that a phone or package exists and it is now a week later. It wouldn't surprise me at all to hear the company was run by a 12 year old boy out of his mother's house. Actually, no a 12 year old boy would run their company far better than this. I don't know what their excuse is.

• S
      Feb 28, 2019

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE! I placed my order Monday February 25, 2019 with a 2-day shipping charge of $29.16. As of Thursday February 28 I have not received my product nor do I have a tracking number to watch for its arrival. I have called 4 times today (2/28), once where I spoke to "Steven" who told me to call back in 2 hours and he would give me a tracking number. I cannot seem to get through to you now, it says leave a number and we will call you back. GUESS WHAT, I do not have a phone for you to call me back!. Please send me my order ASAP. I am 65 years old and disabled, I need a phone to call my doctor's CELL numbers. Since cell numbers are on my contact list and my LG VX8575 phone is not working, this is redundant. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!

I SHOULD HAVE READ THESE REVIEWS FIRST.