Electrolux Usa / bad product
A motor failure in a front-loading, heavy-duty, water-efficient Frigidaire washer (model 417.440842) triggered the failure of both the motor and main control boards according to a qualified service person. Two service visits and replacement of the main control board was needed to determine that.
The cost to replace the two boards is $700 plus service cost. The total repair cost is more than the original cost of the machine.
The machine is three years old. The standard guarantees are less than three years. The company, (Electolux) customer service person "lacks the resources" to respond to this complaint.
More Electrolux Usa Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire - refrigerator/freezer (side by side)
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - microwave
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - customer service/repair
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - appliances
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire gallery microwave