eHarmony — impossible to quit!
They make it impossible to quit! I joined eHarmony about two months ago and then decided that this site was pretty useless, so I decided to cancel my account. I had tried to cancel and get a refund for the rest of the subscription but they refused. I thought that was not so bad and but then they charged over $200 from my card for auto renewal! I contacted eHarmony customer service and they told it was past the time I could cancel. How is that even possible? Because of them I had to cancel my credit card! It's a complete scam.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - scam 
- E Harmony Online Dating - taken fees out of my visa card without permission or authorisation 
- eHarmony - automatic subscription renewal 
- eHarmony.com - Illegal charge of 24.95 for july
- eHarmony - incorrectly took payment 3 days before subscription expired