eHarmony / overpriced rip-offs!
Don't waste your time with eHarmony. I only signed up for a trial subscription (thank goodness) and soon found out that the service is over-rated. The service charges over a few hundred bucks for a year's subscription--it's a rip-off. Five to ten dollars a month is all they should be charging. Neil Clark Warren is pocketing a ton of money. Neil claims to be a Christian... I don't think it's godly to be charging such an unfair rate.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - poor service! 
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site
- eHarmony - I never received the items.
- eHarmony - incognito
- eHarmony - eharmony is a scam!!