eHarmony / fraudulent identity
Matched by eHarmony with man by the name of Frank Larry, Dallas, TX. Pictures posted and later in the process sent. Man identifies himself as being a car dealer, born in Dallas but raised in another country, and returning to Dallas approx 12-18 years ago. A widower, with one 11-year-old son. Pictures forwarded. Provided my home # and the call came from [protected] (Brooklyn) (icall.com) which is a free service to call anywhere in the USA and Canada from another country. The caller was definitely not American, perhaps South African/Nigerian... did not exchange too many correspondence as after hearing the voice, IMMEDIATELY advised person to stop calling as authorities are tracing call. So far so good. Please be aware! Many scammers out there taking advantage of people, both women and men.
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony - hugely inflated 3 month subscription fee.
- eHarmony - dating site
- eHarmony - I never received the items.
- eHarmony - incognito
- eHarmony - eharmony is a scam!!