Egypt Airlines / baggage claim

Cairo, Egypt

Dear egyptair,

On july 30, I supposed to go from athens to jakarta as my final destination, with the initial route: athens-cai (Ms750 30jul 19:30) then cai-bkk (Ms960 30jul 22:35) then bkk-cgk (Tg433 1aug 08:00).
Upon my arrival at athens airport, I was told that ms 750 has a delay and the new arranged schedule changed to athens-cai (Ms750 30jul 22:30) then cai-jed (Ms669 31jul 18:50) then jed-cgk (Ga983 1aug 00:15). Therefore I have to stay for a night in cairo.
Upon my departure to jeddah, egyptair officer told me that they can not find my luggage tag (Under the name larasati, 7lh4yt, weigh 23kg) as they may mistakenly transferred it to another route and told me to inform the egyptair office once I arrive at my final destination. My luggage was a big red samsonite luggage there is an egyptair tag on its grey handle and my name and address is written on the tag.
On my arrival in cgk, the local egyptair office said they can not help as they have been offline for 2 months.
By this letter I need egyptair to locate my luggage and help to send it back to indonesia and also to make an official letter about the flight delay.

I would love to hear news from you soon,
Thank you.