Eftours / awful comapny

United States Review updated:

Just returned from 10 day EF Tours student trip to Europe. Paid over $3, 000 for a walking tour with no attractions. This company is a scam. They promise a tour of Paris and don't even take us to the Eiffel Tower. Just walked around for 2 hours and left Paris. They put us up in a $20 per nite motel that was less than 1 star and bused us 3 hours each way to town only to go shopping in the slums. This company is only about profits. Stay away. Check out other reviews and you will see similar problems. What a waste of time and money.

Jo
Mar 17, 2013

Comments

• Ki
      Jun 16, 2013

My daughter is having the same experience! So disappointing!! Tour group leaders go for free so they evidently don't care about a quality experience- ever! I love Paris, so I knew when this thing published the itinerary, the highlight would be the walking tour of Pigalle! Getting pics on FaceTime in real time. Absolutely despicable for the inexperienced or first-timers. Go to disney-Paris and move on to areas so isolated, they can't ruin it...unless u have issues with spending 1/3 of your vacation in an uncomfortable bus with kids who don't bathe? Ugh!