Efooddepot.com / no reponse to email, nothing in stock, deceptive s&h
I was thrilled to find so many southeast Asian products at very low prices...but after ordering over $40 worth, they had very few in stock to send. I received half of what I ordered nearly a month after purchase date. No communication, no response to multiple emails. It's not a couple months later, and they have something I need and cannot get anywhere else. Stupidly, I give them another chance. Not in stock. I try something else. Not in stock. Every single thing I put in my cart had a vague "this item is not in stock. it will ship in 10-14 days..." notice in the cart.
Perhaps worse: they happily advertise $4.99 flat rate shipping. It's a scam! Only if you buy a tiny lightweight item can you get this rate. Anything like a bottle of sauce, a few packs of noodles, and a "weight surcharge" is added to your cart. I had $22 worth of products, and according to their system, a 7lb box, and the weight surcharge on top of the $5 shipping was $8, for a total shipping cost of $13, over half my cart value. Not worth it.
Now I stick to asianfoodgrocer.com and veryasian.com, both of which give the best service and products.
More Efooddepot.com Complaints & Reviews
- Efooddepot.com - Terrible shipping, customer service.
- Efooddepot.com - SCAM - never receive the item 
- Efooddepot.com - NOTHING IN STOCK (SCAM) - JUST COLLECTING CREDIT CARD INFORMATION BEWARE!
- Efooddepot.com - will not refund money 
- www.efooddepot.com - Health Concerns & Lack of Customer Service 
- Efooddepot.com - They sent my ordered with expired date and never responding when i was tried to email and call them
- Efooddepot.com - I will never ever buy from efooddepot.com
- Efooddepot.com - wrong items sent lied about refund etc
- efooddepot.com Complaints - Expired Product - Expired Product -
- Efooddepot.com - Efooddepot - SCAM