Efax — cancellation without notice
I had a free eFax account for several years. Printed my eFax supplied fax number on thousands of cards. When people told me they had sent me faxes I tried sending one to myself. I didn't get it either. I contacted eFax customer service and was told my account was cancelled. They quoted me terms of service that stated they have the right to cancel service without notice. There was mention of spam reports from their advertisers that I have no idea of what they were talking about. I was also told my number had already been assigned to another account. Think twice before using this service. You have no control of the fax number they give you and they can take it away from you without notice. eFax response: Section 12 explains the termination policy and that eFax can terminate any free account without notice.
More Efax Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Efax Plus Services - j2 efax plus services 
- J2 Efax - be careful of efax: scam, credit card fraud artists 
- J2 Efax Plus Service 323-817-3205 - continued monthly billing on my credit card
- Efax - bad service 
- J2 Efax Plus Service - fax service 
- eFax.com - un reasonable charge and cheat behaviour 
- Efax - impossible to cancel
- J2 Efax - I would like to cancel my efax service. I do not use this.
- Efax - making unauthorized debits 
- Efax - efax poor customer service, unreasonable and expensive charges, will not refund