Efax — bad service
I canceled my account because they kept raising the rates, and were getting significantly more expensive than the competition. I called them a couple times and asked if they could offer a better deal. Each time I spoke with english language challenged representatives. They were difficult to communicate with, and inflexible.
When it came time to cancel, the transaction had to be done through an online chat session that was long and tedious. Efax purposely made it difficult and time consuming to cancel an account.
On top of it all, they are obligated by law to make the fax numbers portable: this means that I should be able to keep my old fax number. Efax does not cooperate with this, and I was forced to get a new fax number.
In summery: Efax is significantly more expensive than the competition, they engage in sleazy practices which make it difficult to cancel, or transfer fax numbers.
More Efax Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Efax Plus Services - j2 efax plus services 
- J2 Efax - be careful of efax: scam, credit card fraud artists 
- J2 Efax Plus Service 323-817-3205 - continued monthly billing on my credit card
- J2 Efax Plus Service - fax service 
- Efax - fax spam 
- eFax.com - un reasonable charge and cheat behaviour 
- Efax - impossible to cancel
- J2 Efax - I would like to cancel my efax service. I do not use this.
- Efax - making unauthorized debits 
- Efax - efax poor customer service, unreasonable and expensive charges, will not refund