eFavorMart.com/Ya Ya Creations / ya ya creations efavormart

1 Industry California, United States

On Feb 1 2018 I surfed the internet looking for mirrored mosaic isle props. After surfing for a while, I remember that I had watched a YouTube video which a young lady doing a "glam" haul, had showcased a beautiful isle prop. I go back to my history on YouTube and found her video. I immediately checked her description box and obtained the stores name Efavormart. I happily typed their name in my google search engine and began shopping their site. I found their 36" mirrored mosaic isle props. To my surprise they were listed at $89.99 plus the site was running a 20% off coupon and buy one get one free!! I was so excited and happy of course I placed my order. Being a "self proclaimed" business savvy woman, I immediately emailed their customer service to ensure that they were shipping out 2 isle props as their online stores stated. I was emailed immediately and was ensured that there would in fact be 2 shipped! Since I had ordered them around 3am and I had contacted them immediately after clicking the order button I figured my order would be sent as perfectly as I was promised, of course that was not the case! I received my tracking number the next day and given a delivery date of February 7, 2018 I knew they would come in time for the event I had ordered them. I received a pretty large box around 8 pm February 7, 2018. This is when the nightmare began! I immediately look for a telephone number to call them. Upon dialing the listed number it was disconnected. I then began emailing and live chatting them. They initially stated they had shipped both items, then they asked me to send pictures of the box, then a picture of the item in the box and label...so on and so forth! They had me going outside to dumpster dive for the box I had my son discard the night before. Then they stated that it was a warehouse mistake and I would be sent the second one, and then they stated they were out of stock and they would only refund half of my money. I have a boat load of emails stating so many lies from them, I decided as my first step, to calm down and file a claim with the BBB. Needless to say, I will not be able to pull off what I had promised for the event and I would hope anyone who decides to order from YAYA Creations, Efavormart and they also have a few other online names, please be ware!!

Ke