Efavormart/ Yaya creations / Huge rip off

1 CA, United States Review updated:

OMG!!! These people just won't stop. They rip me off not once but twice! I believe in the good in people and tend to forgive and forget easily but there is nothing good about this company. I ordered ivory chair covers for my wedding and when I received them, They were not ivory at all as a matter of fact they looked more white than anything else, then when I placed them on my white tablecloth I realized that they were neither white or ivory (the were in between, like an eggshell). They looked like a dirty white and I knew I wouldn't be able to match it with the linen at my venue so tried to contact efavormart/yaya creations to return them but never got anyone so I decided to ship them with a copy of my order but after a month never heard from them and still didn't get a refund. By the way, they return policy sucks and their products are of very bad quality, you cannot use their sashes twice, some of they rip as you tie them.
I think they make their money of off the 20% restocking fee + shipping both ways they charge clients who return items then they will sell the same stuff to some1 else and when that person also returns, it's another free 20% in their pocket while they still have the item and they wait for the next victim. BEWARE OF EFAVORMART/YAYA CREATIONS. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2009

Add me to the HUGE list of suckers that dealt with these proffesional rip off artists. They are so dishonest it's unbelievable. Same rip off pattern. RUN, RUN, RUN from this mess of a company !!! I had to keep the poor quality junk they sent because of the 20% restocking fee and both way shipping. They are ONE SHOT SALESMEN. They try and hook people once. YaYa - try practicing honest business and you might have repeat customers instead of and endless list of internet compaints !!!

• Mb
      21st of Nov, 2010

Why didn't I read all these reviews before I ordered?! I ordered 30 chargers for thanksgiving and when I opened the box, all but about 5 were shattered. I guess I can forget them for Thanksgiving, but is there anyway to get my money back?