[Resolved] eDreamsno refund possible in case some things go wrong.

If there is a trouble like cancellation of the flights or missed transfer flight due to an airlines' delay forget the edreams or their insurance provider.They do not back you or help you in anyway. They do not follow the situation and give advices to you either. There are several customer service representatives but they do not know what to do in these types of situations and either they give you false advices, or simply ignore you, tell you to wait, or they just pretend to not understand the overall situation and at the end you do not only lose your money but your time also get frustrated and feel deceived.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLIn my case firstly, my flight was cancelled and later rearranged in the other day but then i missed my transfer flight due to the airlines' delay and at the end couldnt reach to my destination on time. Then I wanted to cancel my return tickets as well but always the company representatives told me to wait for the update, etc.I contacted to the insurer as well but the insurer refused to give back any kinds of a refund or helped me at all. Also, the process is so slow that you need to wait weeks in order to get a proper answer but at the end if you have the option of cancellation of your return flights and take back a minimal refund, you lose this opportunity due to no show as well. A completely disasterous service and all of their costumer representatives.You can pay extra money by being a vip customer and get an insurace but still everything is completely useless. No help at all in case somethings go wrong!

• Resolution Statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response · Aug 17, 2016

Dear Ali103,

We are sorry to hear about that unpleasant experience.

Please bear in mind that in case of the last minute flight cancellations or delays, you must deal with the air carrier directly, still being at the airport.

In order to assist you, we would need you to respond the private message we have just sent you.

We hope to be hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
    Nicole - eDreams

• eDreams_en.'s Response · Aug 17, 2016

Dear Mrs. Woodley,

We are very sorry to hear about such unfortunate issue.

As a general condition, name change is not permitted per most of the airlines. Some of them, would apply a fee in order to correct up to 3 characters only.

Please bear in mind that the established refund time-line vary upon the airline and may take from 2 up to 12 weeks.

Kindly provide us your booking reference in order to check the status of a refund in a response to a private message we have sent you.

Warm regards,
    Nicole - eDreams

Al
Aug 12, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      Aug 12, 2016

I bought an online ticket from Edreams in June 2016...unfortunately for me I made a mistake on the surname of the person that I bought the ticket for...she is my god daughter! I mistakenly used her maiden name and not her married name!!!
    I have had so much trouble and been in contact so often...they tell me to phone a number and when I eventually get through to that number I am kept waiting until the phone cuts off!!!
    I was dealing with the UK and paid Euro 334.65, I am 77 years old and really cannot afford to loose that money!!!
    To get my god daughter here to me for a visit I was forced to buy another ticket thru' South African Airways and was assured that my money will be refunded to me...SAA said that they could not refund my money because it was an electronic payment which left me dealing with this crooked Edreams outfit again, much to my disgust!!!
    Never, ever will I recommend this agent to anybody that I know!!! Mrs. Wilhelmina J Woodley[ Zambia, Afr8ica]