Edible Arrangements / Edible fruit baskets!
I ordered a basket for my husband to be delivered on friday feb 15. They never delivered the basket. When I called to inquire the store operator apologized, but stated she could not deliver until monday and refused to give a delivery time. This would be fine if I was notified the delivery would not be made, but I was not. I had to find out where the $70 arrangement was. My husband was disappointed I did not give him a gift of feb. 14. I assured him the gift was on its way and would arrive on friday feb. 15. Now I have nothing to show for my $70 and I have to explain where the gift is. So much for the surprise. I will have to explain what happened. A romantic gesture has turned into a customer service nightmare! Save your money, buy flowers!
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - Poor customer service! 
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - Franchise sales misrepresentation 
- Edible Arrangements - Wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - Horrible customer service - they ruin surprises 
- Edible Arrangements - Poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - fruit basket
- Edible Arrangements - ordered edible arrangement, paid for it, they never delivered product
- Edible Arrangements - wrong delivery
- West Rd Edible Arrangements - father’s day order, placed days ahead of time
- Edible Arrangements - melbourne fl my mom never got her gift and no refund it’s a scam