Edible Arrangements Franchise / franchise sales misrepresentation
Do not buy this franchise!!! They are liars and manipulators!
We currently have 35 stores closed down due to corporate continuing to take more money from us all. Every franchisee worries that they will lose their stores due to corporate greed. They currently take 7% plus another 4% for tv advertising which they contribute nothing to. They put out coupons and do not refund the money back to the stores that accept them. They have now released new hours mandating we have to be open on sundays, however they allow jewish owned stores to be closed on saturday and muslim owned stores to be closed friday. Christian owned stores are told they have to be open on sunday... No exceptions will be made. This is religious discrimination!
Corporate does not care about their franchisees at all. Due to their greed and the franchisees concern for their investments 120 stores have entered into a lawsuit against them. These guys will stop at nothing to get you to invest in their concept and then shut you down so they can buy your store on the cheap and then resale it a 3 times what they paid for it. They will take your delivery areas away from you and give them to another store which is either a corporate owned store or the owner is related to the ceo.
Again, save your money!!! Find a franchise that cares about the owners that make it successful! As an owner you will work 60 plus hours and you will not be able to pull a check unless you get rid of all your staff. Sadly, you will tell corporate your problem and they will just blame it on your fruit expense and not on all the rebates they get for you purchasing your product through their supplier. Cost of goods has yet to go down over the past 5 years and we have added 700 stores. The reason why is due to them wanting to continue the rebate and not passing the savings down to the store owners.
Save your money, find another franchise, only buy from us and save yourself the headache of owing one.
More Edible Arrangements Franchise Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - poor customer service! 
- Edible Arrangements - wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - horrible customer service - they ruin surprises 
- Edible Arrangements - poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - coupon scam 
- Edible Arrangements - service / rudeness to the person receiving the gift
- Edible Arrangements - chocolate covered strawberry
- Edible Arrangements - Valentine's Day Fruit Bouquet (delivery)
- Edible Arrangements - order #s1339091217 store #1339 main street, richmond, va
- Edible Arrangements - everything went wrong