The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Edible Arrangements — wow, incredible bad customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I saw the ad for edible arrangements so thought I would try them out. I went to the web site, selected a product and hit "purchase". The site flashed and no order number or acknowledgement followed. I hit purchase again (Against my better judgement) and got the same result. Here is where it gets good
I called the number and explained my issue. Without an order number they couldn't help me. I told the the site flashed but spit out no order number. She told me to call back in 30 minutes when the "system updated". I called back, waited on hold for 30 minutes, hung up and called back and finally got someone. She asked for my order number. I explained the whole thing all over again and she asked me what store the order went to. I reiterated that the site flashed me so I had no idea if the order went through, or what store it went to.
She proceeded to read me the stores it "probably" went to and told me I should call them. Wow what customer service.
In the end I have no idea if the order went through but I will be refusing if they do. Customer service was a joke, this company seems like it is run from someone's kitchen and they let their grandson build them a website.
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - poor customer service!
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - franchise sales misrepresentation
- Edible Arrangements - horrible customer service - they ruin surprises
- Edible Arrangements - poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - coupon scam
- Edible Arrangements - unethical behavior trying to solve a problem.
- Edible Arrangements - i'm complaining about manager
- Edible Arrangements - non delivery/no compensation
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessional behaviour
- Edible Arrangements - Birthday pineapple drip cake and berries