Edible Arrangements / Coupon scam
I used an on-line coupon for a $5 discount off of my order and it was applied to my order. I received a receipt via email with the discount showing. When I received my bank statement a few weeks later, the $5 discount was not applied and I was charged the higher amount.
I called the store and was told that the coupon was NOT valid in Colorado, however, the coupon itself did not indicate this nor did I receive an email or phone indicating that the coupon was not valid prior to the amount being charged to my card. The store refused to honor the discount at all even though they charged me $12 to deliver a $25 item three miles away.
It is hard to believe they can stay in business with such poor customer service and lack of empathy when dealing with questions and concerns from customers. Not too mention the outrageous delivery fee. I will not give Edible Arrangements anymore of my business and will do what I am able to sway everyone else I interact with to have flowers delivered instead.
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - Poor customer service! 
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - Franchise sales misrepresentation 
- Edible Arrangements - Wow, incredible bad customer service 
- Edible Arrangements - Horrible customer service - they ruin surprises 
- Edible Arrangements - Poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - the customer service was terrible
- Edible Arrangements - the fruit was hard
- Edible Arrangements - rewards issue/complaint
- Edible Arrangements - fruit basket
- Edible Arrangements - ordered edible arrangement, paid for it, they never delivered product