Edible Arrangements / Coupon scam

7442 S. University Blvd, Centennial, CO 80122Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 303-773-2400

I used an on-line coupon for a $5 discount off of my order and it was applied to my order. I received a receipt via email with the discount showing. When I received my bank statement a few weeks later, the $5 discount was not applied and I was charged the higher amount.

I called the store and was told that the coupon was NOT valid in Colorado, however, the coupon itself did not indicate this nor did I receive an email or phone indicating that the coupon was not valid prior to the amount being charged to my card. The store refused to honor the discount at all even though they charged me $12 to deliver a $25 item three miles away.

It is hard to believe they can stay in business with such poor customer service and lack of empathy when dealing with questions and concerns from customers. Not too mention the outrageous delivery fee. I will not give Edible Arrangements anymore of my business and will do what I am able to sway everyone else I interact with to have flowers delivered instead.

Comments

Sa
  10th of Feb, 2009
Dont be such a lazy ### and drive to the store to pick up your arrangement if the delivery charge is sooo outrageous to you!

Edible Arrangements Logo Edible Arrangements