Edgars Fashion / Edconopening an account

I applied in March to open an account with Edgars. I applied online and completed everything. I submitted all the docs even when I received emails asking for the supporting docs. I would call the customer service centre to try and get feedback back on my account process and if I have been approved or not and every time I called no one could seem to help me and would tell me someone would get back to me. I have attached a photo of the last email that I sent to the edcon group asking for feedback and since that email has been sent I haven't heard a thing back from edcon group.

I find this terrible service from such a high brand company. I currently do have two other clothing accounts and I did not go through this hassle to get them approved longest it took was a week. I have now been waiting almost 2 months for a answer back.

I know no longer want anything to do with the edcon group and in the future to come I would not recommend anyone to open and account with you or allow my family to either.

This is very unprofessional and I am disgusted.

Edgars Fashion / Edcon