Edgars Fashion / Edcon / account nightmare!
My sister's contract was terminated and we notified Jet/Edgars about this so that her account could be settled by the insurance she has been paying every month. Edcon refused to do so stating that the insurance is just for people who are permanently employed. When she opened the account, she did inform Jet Stores on the application that she is a contract worker so they were aware of this. If the insurance only applies to people permanently employed, why have you been deducting insurance premiums every month? I have lodged several complaints and have evidence of email correspondence but no one is willing to help. Sadly the costs are escalating due to the interest accruing every month on the account. Edcon staff just don't care and there is implications like being blacklisted due to outstanding accounts. I hope that someone will actually help after reading this because it's emotionally draining for me to go through this.
More Edgars Fashion / Edcon Complaints & Reviews
- Edgars - black friday cell phone sale 
- Edgars - cellphone insurance
- Edgars - my wife and I were extremely embarrassed and humiliated by edgars
- Edcon - poor service 
- Edgars - unblocked account 
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - poor service at edgars galleria
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - jet clothing
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - unfair treatment
- Edgars Fashion / Edcon - disrespectful rude behavior from manageress
- Edgars - service from manager