ECPI Universityfinancial dishonesty, poor policy integrity, high fail rate

The sc/va lpn program will overcharge students with poorly disclosed fees, I witnessed bias teachers try to purposely fail students, give unfair grades passing who they personally think deserves it by adding points. I have been overcharged, accused of ridiculous accusations, and even failed a class unfairly.. The fairly new small group employees teach classes they know little about. I had had teachers who should have not been hired. And some who are amazing. There are thousands of dollars of hidden fees. The things I have witnessed and been through is unjustified and has made me hesitant and fearful of continueing my education with this campus.
However I graduated and fought through the strong, I believe my intelligence is the only way I made it out and built my skills.
In a class of 17 usually 1/3 graduates.

• ECPI University Customer Care's Response, Aug 26, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share this information with us about your experience. We'd certainly like to learn more, and we recommend that you please email [protected]@ecpi.edu with the above information and be sure to include your phone number, email address, campus and program. Once we receive your contact details, we will pass your message on to the University Administration who will contact you for next steps. If you have additional questions, be sure to include them in the email to [protected]@ecpi.edu. Thank you!

Fu