eCopUSA.com / knife broke randomly and would not come to understanding
I bought a really nice Laguiole knife from this company and I had never spent so much on a pocket knife before. It was many months ago, and I contacted them a few months ago and we corresponded a few times and then they stopped replying to my emails. First, when my knife showed up, it looked like someone was sharpening it, then got distracted and took off too much on one side and didn't even touch the other and then decided it was good enough to sell. And then Ecop decided this knife was good enough to sell. I had a friend who is a knifesmith sharpen it for me and it was OK then, still not as attractive as it should have been. Then after a few weeks of use on cheese and meat (the purpose of the knife and no misuse at all) the spring broke partially and now the blade wobbles both fully open and fully closed and I am afraid to put this pocket knife in my pocket. Yes, a fair amount of time has passed, but a good company should still replace a defective tool. It is a beautiful knife and I would love to be able to use it, but it is not safe to use in its current state.
More eCopUSA.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCopUSA.com - the seller ignores all communication with customers 
- eCopUSA.com - unethical behavior
- eCop! Police Supply - returned items, got no refund, and no communication replies 
- eCopUSA.com - front sight for walther p22 
- eCop! Police Supply - shipping error received wrong part, no reply from ecopusa 
- eCop! Police Supply - ecopusa 
- eCop! Police Supply - rage broadheads 
- eCop! Police Supply - gunmaster 17- piece universal gun cleaning kit in a wooden presentation box
- eCop! Police Supply - ordered case pocket knives, received a cheap chinese made version 
- eCop! Police Supply - ordered a kershaw diy 8720, was sent an 8750.