Ecco / sole deteriorate
I have a pair of Ecco shoes where the soles have deteriorated. Rest of the shoes are in perfect like new condition. The layer of polyurethane has deteriorated where they are unable to bond a new sole to the shoes.
They are over a year old and Ecco has a year warranty. It doesn't matter if they are made of defective matterial, Ecco does not stand behind of their product. For such an expensive shoe this is unacceptable.
This is my second pair of Ecco shoes where the soles have deteriorted. I had always thought Ecco to be an excellent brand to buy, but not anymore. I will never buy Ecco shoes again.
More Ecco Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco - biodegradable shoes
- Ecco - I too no longer buy ecco shoes - they don't last! 
- Ecco - sole of shoes disintegrating
- Ecco - ecco shoes
- Ecco - ladies shoes