eCampus.com / Misleading website and terrible service!
I ordered books from ecampus at the start of September 07. The website did not show that any of the books I ordered were not available and I picked standard shipping to receive the free shipping advertised. There were to be 2 shipments - 1 with only 1 book and 1 with 4 books.
I received the 1 book shipment but when I checked on the status of the other shipment it showed that one of the books was not in stock and therefore the 3 books with it would not ship until the 4th book became available. I have emailed them 3 times and only receive a "canned" response that the book is not available at this time but should ship shortly.
I ordered from the website as the 5 books I ordered totaled about $78.00 while other sites I went on the total came to about $120.00.
The website is no bargain - only headaches.
More eCampus.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCampus.com - Fake USPS tracking number! 
- eCampus.com - Fraud and scam 
- eCampus.com - Return 
- eCampus.com - This company sucks! 
- eCampus.com - Books never received!
- eCampus.com - excessive fees 
- eCampus.com - Fraudulent charges in Kentucky after purchasing from eCampus in Kentucky 
- eCampus.com - Fraudulent enrollment in shopper's discount 
- eCampus.com - Fraudulant & Unauthorized Charges
- eCampus.com - Non payment for sold books