eCampus.com / Misleading website and terrible service!

I ordered books from ecampus at the start of September 07. The website did not show that any of the books I ordered were not available and I picked standard shipping to receive the free shipping advertised. There were to be 2 shipments - 1 with only 1 book and 1 with 4 books.

I received the 1 book shipment but when I checked on the status of the other shipment it showed that one of the books was not in stock and therefore the 3 books with it would not ship until the 4th book became available. I have emailed them 3 times and only receive a "canned" response that the book is not available at this time but should ship shortly.

I ordered from the website as the 5 books I ordered totaled about $78.00 while other sites I went on the total came to about $120.00.

The website is no bargain - only headaches.

Comments

17th of Sep, 2009
    eCampus.com - Bad service
    Ecampus.com

On May 11th, 2009ecampus.com received my textbooks, which they agreed to purchased. On September 16th, 2009I received a check from ecampus.com for these books. It required long time to receive this expedited service.

• Rr
      1st of Sep, 2014

I placed an order for over a week ago and has been checking the order status frequently. Until now, the status is still "order processing." I contacted the seller twice already, but haven't heard anything from them. I contacted ecampus customer service and also got a canned email telling me how I can check the status of my order. eCampus is a terrible place to buy textbooks from, and their customer service is awful. Don't make the same mistake that I did.