eCampus.com / Fraud and scam
I sold a book to ecampus for 37.00 dollars. It said allow 4-6 weeks for a check to be sent. My book was received 1/20/2009 and today's date is 3/3/2009. I looked on their website and my buyback report says that the book has been received and is in good condition. Yet, no check has been printed. Your telling me that they have had my book since 1/20/2009 and its in good condition and still no check has been sent to me yet. I emailed them today also asking when they are going to send my check, I got this response, 'Your buyback was received on 1/20 please allow six weeks for your check to be sent. Guess tomorrow will be six weeks, and one day, and counting. Do not, Do not, Do not send your books to ecampus. Ill update you, when or if i get my check.
More eCampus.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCampus.com - Fake USPS tracking number! 
- eCampus.com - Return 
- eCampus.com - This company sucks! 
- eCampus.com - Books never received!
- eCampus.com - Fraudulent charges in Kentucky after purchasing from eCampus in Kentucky 
- eCampus.com - excessive fees 
- eCampus.com - Fraudulant & Unauthorized Charges
- eCampus.com - Non payment for sold books
- ECampus - Don't do it 
- eCampus.com - Multiple charges on my acct