ECampus / Still not paid for books sold to ecampus
Send three buyback orders in early Sept. 08. They were soon listed on the ecampus site as accepted. Then I never got paid. I sent an email. Received a rude reply saying that it would take 4-6 weeks. On the 7th week I called CS and they told me they had a backlog of buyback books and would put me on an express to get me paid. On the 10th week of still not having been paid, I called again only to be told that it will take 10-12 weeks. CS rep was very rude and spoke so low I could hardly hear her, even though I asked her to please speak up several times. I asked for my books to be sent back to me so I can sell them to someone else. Rude CS rep. said no. I asked to speak to her supervisor, rude cs rep refused to let me. They have two weeks to send me my money or they will be turned into the BBB and sued by me. I will NEVER use or recommend this company to anyone. It will seem like you will save a little money using them, but it is NOT WORTH IT! Esp. don't send them your used textbooks - there are tons of other used book stores online that will buy your books and get you your money that same week. Don't do business with ecampus!
More ECampus Complaints & Reviews
- eCampus.com - Fake USPS tracking number! 
- eCampus.com - Fraud and scam 
- eCampus.com - Return 
- eCampus.com - This company sucks! 
- eCampus.com - Books never received!
- eCampus.com - excessive fees 
- eCampus.com - Fraudulent charges in Kentucky after purchasing from eCampus in Kentucky 
- eCampus.com - Fraudulant & Unauthorized Charges
- eCampus.com - Non payment for sold books
- ECampus - Don't do it