eBay / kicked off of ebay for no reason!
I tried to put up for auction some back issues of Penthouse magazine on e-bay, I made sure to look at other auctions of this type to make sure I did everything correctly before I put this magazines up for auction.
About 20 minutes after I placed my auction and it was accepted all heck broke loose. I was barraged with e-mails from e-bay telling me that I violated the safe harbor act and that my auction was terminated and I was suspended from buying or selling on e-bay. I immediately e-mailed e-bay to try and find out what I had did wrong so I could correct it. After about 5 e-mails over a two week period I finally received a response tell me that e-bay was ramping up there fraud detection and that unfortunately some honest members have to go through some extra steps before they can use e-bay, and that they were sorry but they could not reveal what I did wrong. The e-mail went on to say that I would need to file an appeal by fax and provide them a bunch of information and that I would receive a decision within 24 to 72 hours. I figured o.k if this is what I need to do I'll do it. I did this two weeks ago and I hope maybe you have heard from them because I sure haven't, not only that my account is not just suspend it is now non existent. I have placed the same auctions on Amazon, Bid Ville and placed ads on Google base since all this happen and have not had one problem. First off e-bay's customer service is non existent and if it does exist it stinks really bad and second what gives them the right to just do what every they want in what I would consider secret and not even give you the courtesy to tell you what you did wrong and they let you appeal but obviously there appeals process is a real joke as well.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - deceptive information on checkout
- eBay - unethical behavior allowing a seller to cancel a purchase after I paid for the item.
- eBay - unethical behavior scam
- eBay - always have trouble signing in!
- eBay - lack of product hoover carpet cleaner model fh50900 from four vendors!