EasySaver Rewards — Unauthorized billing
A $1.95 showed up on my CC Statement paid to EZSVRS, the next month 14.95 charge appeared. I called Easy Savers and was told I signed up for their service when I ordered from Proflowers. I stated that I HAD NOT signed up. They said that I had received a confirmation email. I told the that I DID NOT received any email from them. that was when the woman at Easysavers to me she would cancel my membership and refund 14.95 charge. They get the 1.95 I guess. I'll never order from Proflowers again, what a rip off/scam!!
I never gave my CC info to EasySavers, they got the info from my Proflowers order. I've emailed Proflowers three times regarding this and all I get is a generic email response.I am contacting my CC company to get the 1.95 reversed.
More EasySaver Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges! 
- Easy Saver - Ripoff 
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com 
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back! 
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charges 
- EasySaver.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawals 
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online
- EasySaver.com - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver Rewards - Don't believe them when you call
- Easy Saver - SCAM