EasySaver / cancel.myeasysaver.com

1 4501 Forbes BlvdLanham, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18778449554

I became involved with Easy Saver as a result of looking into a foreclosure agency to buy a home. After receiving the packet from Easy Saver (and paying $30 for a service i did not ask for or want) I looked Easy Saver up on the Better Business Bureau website. This company received an F grade from the BBB for being unresponsive to customer complaints. I immediately dialed the number to cancel Easy Saver, which told me I could also cancel online at cancel.myeasysaver.com. I thought it was eerie that the URL included no @, so I looked it up and it does not exist! DO NOT spend any money on this company or its services. It is a scam tied to other companies. Do Not let them fool you.

Sa

Comments

• Fr
      27th of Aug, 2008
    EasySaver - Illegal charges to bank acct
    EasySaver
    Scottsdale
    Arizona
    Phone: 800 420 4745
    www.easysaver.com

It appears we are among many getting scammed by one phone call to Viapren, for a free sample, gas card and Walmart card... the product doesn't work first of all and the 2 free cards require a "fake memberships" to EasySaver and American-Leisure. Who the heck are they and why do they charge our secure card given to viapren?? We also have tried to cancel and finally got a person at the toll free numbers. To be sure we will watch our account to see if they keep charging us... SOMETHING has to be done to these companies, especially at the height of IDENTITY THEFT!!!

• Fr
      15th of Sep, 2008
    EasySaver - Never joined and billed 19.95 monthly
    EasySaver
    Arnold
    Missouri
    Phone: 636-282-9345
    www.easysaver.com

I noticed charges 19.95 from easy saver i never joined and tried calling their company to stop charges they said they would stop making 19.95 charges. that never happened. I called my bank and they said i would have to deal w/ them. So now i am still being charged 19.95 mo. For what? I don't even know what it's for?

• Al
      8th of Oct, 2008

I have not authorized the amount of 19.80 to be deducted from my account. I have not applyed for membership to this company. Please return the amount of 19.80 to my account thank you.

• Er
      13th of Nov, 2008

there is a 16.95 charge on my bank account that i did not autherize

• St
      15th of Nov, 2008
    EasySaver - unathorized payments on creditcard
    Butler
    Pennsylvania

I just noticed on my credit card that i am being billed 14.95 since july for something that i did not authorize. Called credit card they said i needed to call company. Came on this website and was shocked to see so many others had the same thing happen to them. This happened after I had place an order from the Blair company online. It was very helpful to me to find this site because i had no idea what to do.

• Go
      31st of Jan, 2009
    EasySaver - unwanted membership
    Proflower
    proflowers.com

I read many complaints on this web-site about proflowers/ Easysaver. I happened to be another victim of that scam. I just filed a complaint at FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
    and I would like to encourage anyone else who fell into the same trap to do the same. only like this we can stop them from going any farther.

10th of Mar, 2009
    EasySaver - UNAUTORIZED-DEBIT(CHECK CARD

I have been billed by EASY SAVER REWARDS FOR $14.95 per month since making a purchase on Proflowers.com. and I like many others inadvertenty signed up for their bogus services while placing my order withProflowers. They claim I requested to be member after placing a order with Proflowers.com. This is not true. I will not ever place another order through Proflowers again as obviously, they have received complaints from other customers about, EASYSAVERREWARDS!

11th of Mar, 2009

please cancel my membership thank you

• Da
      12th of Mar, 2009

stop my account

• Ba
      2nd of Apr, 2009

my email address is barbarasobers@sbcglobal.net. please cancel my membership. i have yet to receive any of the information or gifts that were promised me upon signing up. yet you continue to take money out of my account.

• Um
      2nd of Apr, 2009

i am so pissed of i guess i dont know why you took 19:80 .out of my debt card i give plamsa .and that my was plamsa debt card idiot that is all the the money i have coming in . so put my 19;80 back in because i dint buy anything

5th of Apr, 2009

stop my account
    joohee0710@hanmail.net

• Ap
      7th of Apr, 2009

Easy Saver signed me up over the phone, the gal said that all they would take out of my credit card was $1.00 and then they would send me a card to sign and send back for a $50.00 Walmart gift card, which I did do. But I did not receive the gift card and they charged my card $30.00 instead of $1.00! This is not cool at all, I work very hard for my money that I get, I can't afford to allow someone to steal my money! The only number I could find on anything is: 053353918. You owe me $80.00 and I want my account credited that amount!
    Sincerely,
    April R. Beach
    (661)256-1390

20th of Jun, 2009

Stop my account and credit me back the gifts you promised upon signing up and money you took off my account. my email is art_arbonne@yahoo.com or artaylor@student.eastcentral.edu

20th of Jun, 2009

Stop my account and credit me all the gift you promisd and the money you have taken from my credit card. This is not fair, i will not sit back and continue to allow people like you to keep riping off hard working people

• Je
      31st of Jul, 2009

Please cancel my membership & account on easy saver rewards...Thank You

• Je
      31st of Jul, 2009

please cancel my account & membership

• Jl
      15th of Aug, 2009

There is an old saying: A satisfied customer will tell one person. A dissatisfied customer will tell everyone they know and more. You ripped me off. Please credit my credit card, stop my card and send the gifts you promised.

26th of Aug, 2009

I desputed the charges with my credit card company and got easy saver and money edge blocked. also a refund. Argyle

• Nc
      29th of Aug, 2009
    EasySaver - fraud
    Easysaver
    Lanham
    Maryland

I ordered from proflowers and they have been tagging me for $14.95 a month since. Tere might be some thing associated with free shipping and a trial membership. I remember reading the fine print and not going with the free shipping because of it. That did not stop them from enrolling me. I didn't notice the charge for 4 months. I archive ALL my e-mail, even junk mail, and there is not one e-mail from easysaver. I am paying for a service that I can't even access.