EasySaver / Easy Saver Charges

CO, United States Review updated:
I just recently applied for internet banking because i dont look at my paper statements i get in the mail. BIG mistake. I have been charged 14.95 every month from AT LEAST july by this "easy saver" program. Turns out when i ordered my mom chocolates for mothers day from SECRET SPOON, they took my information and gave it to these guys. I called the 800 number on my online statement and she said the only way they could get my information was if i filled in my email and clicked the button saying i wanted to do this easy saver thing, which i know for a FACT that i didnt do. she also told me that the program was to save me money on my hotels, vacations, etc but how is charging me 15 bucks a month without my permission saving me money!?!? AND, since the number is on my statement every month i "should have called to cancel" and since i havent and am just now calling, i only get 2 months of reimbursement. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING ME SINCE MAY!! i am not happy with this program or other programs that apparently are stealing peoples money too like flowerpro etc. Something needs to be done. now who is going to stop them?
J3

Comments

Br
  11th of Mar, 2009

EasySaver - Unauthorized charges to my credit card
Russia

I made a couple of purchases from ProFlowers over the holidays. Now I am getting $14.95 charge each month on my credit card from Easy Saver. Can you help me cancel this?

Brenda Rhoads Herivel

EasySaver - Didnt authorizes charges made to my credit card
A;die
Virginia
upsprincess01@verizon.net

On Feb. 16th my credit card was charged $1.95 . I didn't authorize. Then on March 16th my credit card statement had a $14.95 charge on it. I tried to cancel membership but they say they can't locate my information. This is not acceptable I didnt authorize this and it needs to stop what a scam.
Sh
  29th of Mar, 2009

EasySaver - unauthorized money taken out using my debit card
Shelly Kingsland
308 Eva St
Hoxie
Arkansas
Phone: 870-637-5306

I noticed today that easysaver has taken out $19.80 out of my checking account. I cancelled this service about 2 months ago. I want the money put back in my account immediately. I never autorized them to use my debit card for anything. Thank You.
Ml
  30th of Mar, 2009
As Listed above I dont even know what product that i was online for that created this charge and i want my money back for the past two months that the charge existed and i will check my statement more often so i dont overlook the misc fee that i end up with.
Da
  2nd of Apr, 2009

EasySaver - charged without authorization
easysaver
5441 rice rd
boston
New York
f4choice@yahoo.com

I never gave authorization for this company to charge me for their services. I don't even know what they do???? I want my money back. I slacked for two months and now they milked me for 25.00 total dollars. What services do they provide??
Da
  2nd of Apr, 2009
Seems all the customers that use proflowers are the victims of this bogus easysaver fee. I also orderd flowers from this company and now know where this mess started.Wow!!!
Gu
  6th of May, 2009

EasySaver - EasySaver Scam
ProFlowers.com

Huge Scam. If you buy flowers from these folks they throw up an offer to save $15 on your next order. DON'T TAKE THE OFFER!!! If you do then you authorize ProFlowers.com to sign you up to a monthly subscription to EasySaver.com at $14.95 per month.
Re
  6th of May, 2009
How is this a scam if they tell you the amounts you are being charged? Funny how people yell scam when they don't take the responsibility to read what they are buying.
De
  16th of May, 2009

EasySaver - 14..95 charge on credit card
Pennsylvania

I just opened my creditcard bill and there was a 14.95 charge that I did not authorize and I want it removed
Ad
  14th of Jul, 2009
I made a purchase from COSTUME SUPERCENTER. Now, I received a mail Easy Saver will get $14.95 each month from my debit card. Can somebody help me to cancel this??
Thank you.
ADA BOJORQUEZ
adamaribel@hotmail.com
CALEXICO, CA. 92231
Sa
  12th of Aug, 2009

EasySaver - unaurthorized charges

charges taken out of my bank account but nothing ever received from company. told you to cancel account but charges still being taken out of my account.
Di
  15th of Aug, 2009
What the hell is up with a charge of $14.95 on my credit card!!! I get something in the mail so I got my credit card report and there it is a charge of $14.95. I never authorized this and I want this taken off immediately. This will be reported to the BBB.
Cb
  4th of Mar, 2010

EasySaver - I KEEP GETTING CHARGED $14.95 EVERY MONTH
EASY SAVER
Norwalk
California
Phone: 5625476929

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR ANY SORT OF SUBSCRIPTION. THEN I WOULD LIKE TO BE REIMBURSED WITH THE MONEY THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME UNLAWFULLY. THANK YOU
Ev
  19th of Dec, 2010

EasySaver - stealing my money
easysaver

I was Charged 16.98 plus my overdraft fee 23 and want my money back I didnt not even give you my bank info
Gl
  10th of Mar, 2011
My grandson charged $50.00 on facebook yesterday without permission. Of course you make it very easy for anyone to use my card that is on my site. I want my money back, I do not think you should be able to just push one button and spend an unlimited amount of money. I expect you to refund my monet now!!
  8th of Jul, 2011
I only used this for one item and do not usually order on line, so I am confused. I am canceling. Do I notify my Visa Card to remove it?

8th of Jul, 2011
Please cancel this account.

8th of Jul, 2011
Cancel now. I will call to have my credit card refuse payment. I do not use this.

8th of Jul, 2011
I do not understand the question.

8th of Jul, 2011
I am calling my credit card to have this removed. I should have paid this for one purchase only. Am I being scammed?

EasySaver Rewards Logo EasySaver Rewards