Easylife Furniture / defective mattress
I purchased a set of Mattresses from Easy Life in January of 2010 for 1, 086.00. After sleeping on the mattresses for about a week my husband and I noticed that the mattress was getting a large lump across the center of it. Concerned with the problem I called Easy Life in Ontario where I purchased the mattresses. I explained the situation to them and they were very rude and told me that I had to take it up with the manufacture not them. I told them that this was ridiculous because the mattresses were not even two weeks old. After about two weeks of arguing with the store manager and the district manager, they sent a technician over to view the problem, which took over a week. The technician concluded that the mattresses were defective, and a few days later I received a letter explaining that I would receive a new mattress with in a few weeks. It took them a month before they delivered the mattress, which was just ridiculous; I was forced to sleep on my coach for that time. Then about a week later once again the bump appeared again, and once again I had to go through the whole processes again, very unprofessional. They determined that they were defective once again. This time I opted for my money back and they have refused, they told me that I could get store credit for the mattress only and not the box spring, so that I could buy the new model in the store. So if I get store credit I will be stuck with a useless box spring. I would not recommend anyone to shop at easy life furniture because they are the worst at handling complaints against their merchandise.
More Easylife Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery disaster! 
- Easylife Furniture - worst customer service 
- Easy Life Furniture - 20% restocking fee 
- Easylife Furniture - warranty 
- Easy Life Furniture - delivery of furniture 
- Easylife Furniture - manufacturers defect of couch 
- All of Easy Life's Beds - mattress and bed frame are four inches apart!
- Easy Life Furniture - bad service, poor quality
- Easy Life Furniture - defective merchandise non-refundable 
- Easy Life Furniture - damaged ottoman