EasyHomefurniture

I rent a bunk bed frame, a double bed full set, and queen mattress. I've recently stopped working and although I'm still making payments regardless, I've been physically assaulted, harassed, and threatened. So I will continue paying my bill but seeing as they like the to text me constantly and call and pound on my door, I have started replying and risen above their intimidation. Needless to say, Ronnie isn't too pleased and has threatened to punch my face in. Good job easyhome. I'm not one to not pay my bills so you'll still get paid, but good luck if they actually do go to court, they stole my box springs from my own beds when installing the bunk beds. These were owned by me, not via easyhome. And the frames. Also the bunk beds are broken and they refused to replace them. I was in good standing at this time. Also my bed came without a box spring or frame, covered in stains. I was paying for my bunk beds weeks before even having received them. Ronnie claims I am pissing him off. He's the manager. Thankfully I have a sense of humour but it appears he does not.

Je