Easy Saver / Unauthorized Debit Card Charges
They have been sucking money out of my account for some time now in increments of $16.95. What is further disgusting is the fact that you cannot get a person on the line whose number is registered with the deit card company.
I am a very determined person and if possible i will hang their nuts out to dry over this. Texas has a very strong Consumer Protection Agency, especially when elders are concerned.
Also, the debit card is from Walmart and they are not into internet games at all.
More Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges! 
- Easy Saver - Ripoff 
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com 
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back! 
- Easy Saver - Any solutions? Unauthorized charges by Easy Saver 
- EasySaver.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawals 
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online
- EasySaver.com - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver Rewards - Don't believe them when you call
- Easy Saver - SCAM