Easy Saver / Fraudlent Charges
I too just noticed a charge for $14.95 per month that has been billed to my credit card since January 2009 after purchasing $35 in flowers from Proflowers.
I tried to call Easy Saver but could not reach them so I called Proflowers customer service. The rep explained that I had probably signed up for the "service" on check out and did not realize that I had. I requested a full refund of all charges and am waiting for the call from Easy Saver. I will post their reply here.
I will certainly never order from Proflowers again because they know that this company is practicing questionable ethics and yet they continue to be affiliated with them.
More Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Easy Saver - Unauthorized charges! 
- Easy Saver - Ripoff 
- EasySaver - cancel.myeasysaver.com 
- Easy Saver - How I got my money back! 
- Easy Saver - Any solutions? Unauthorized charges by Easy Saver 
- EasySaver.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawals 
- Easy Saver - unauthorized charge after ordering from HDVision online
- EasySaver.com - unauthorized charges
- EasySaver Rewards - Don't believe them when you call
- Easy Saver - SCAM