Easy Saver / Fraudlent Charges

United States Review updated:

I too just noticed a charge for $14.95 per month that has been billed to my credit card since January 2009 after purchasing $35 in flowers from Proflowers.

I tried to call Easy Saver but could not reach them so I called Proflowers customer service. The rep explained that I had probably signed up for the "service" on check out and did not realize that I had. I requested a full refund of all charges and am waiting for the call from Easy Saver. I will post their reply here.

I will certainly never order from Proflowers again because they know that this company is practicing questionable ethics and yet they continue to be affiliated with them.

BEWARE!!

Pm

Comments

• Vh
      14th of Mar, 2009

I couldn't figure out who the hell Easy Saver was, I was getting billed 14.95 a month for the last three months, I thought it was something my husband had, so I finally asked him and he said no, besides I am the only one with this card, so I went back and looked and in Dec they charged me 1.95, then in Jan 14.95, Feb 14.95 and in March 14.95, so I started looking on the internet to see who exactly Easy Saver is, and it looks like since I ordered flowers they somehow got a hold of my credit card number either through Pro Flowers which I am not very happy about and I am considering suing now. I called my credit card company and explained everything to them, they took off the charges, and they are closing my credit card account and re-issuing me a new card and filing the complaint with their fraud division. So I would advise anyone who was fraudlently billed for this charge to call their credit card company as well and have those charges removed.

• Pa
      31st of Jan, 2010

I did not oder this and u took out 29.99 out of my bank account, that took all my money, and changed 25.00 for ncf's. I would like you to refund me, that money. PLEASE

Pat Lindsay Email [protected]@att.net