EastEssence / be careful!!!

1 Newark, CA, United States Review updated:

Disappointed with the quality. My friend said she ordered from them several times and I decided to try as well.
So, I wasn't just lucky.
First of all, I waited for too long. It took one month to get the items. All of them had a garbage quality. I didn't even understand that this package was from the EastEssense. I remember my friend's good words. Couldn't believe my eyes. And moreover, one item was two sizes smaller, even though I used their charts, I can prove it using the information from my profile.
Their customer service didn't help me at all, said they wouldn't refund and refused to answer my further emails.
I don't know what it was, but I am going to warn you that you may experience the same. Be careful.

Di
Oct 16, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Feb, 2019

I ordered 2 dresses that were alike except for different colors with black accents. One for me and one for my mother in law. When I got them they were all black with the different colors on a very small part of the sleeves. They say satisfaction guaranteed and I even asked over the phone because of a previous order they had made me think was my fault that if I got something I didn't order would they take it back and pay shipping and they assured me they would. I sure enough this happened but after saying they would give me a refund if I paid the shipping to CA which is the cost of one of the dresses I sent an email showing how it was their fault they stopped responding and took the dresses off of the site so when I called about my return slip they had a new excuse saying I chose all black which is completely not true and I even have the proof of that. The choices were white and black the accent colors which I chose and the title of the dresses are the colors I wanted with black or white as accent choices not the entire dress. I have filed a refund from my bank and with the BBB. i believe this company does these things on a regular basis which is sad because muslim women need a place to buy clothes and they are taking advantage of us. The picture of the black thing with the little piece of purple is supposed to be the purple dress and the blue one was the same.