East Side Mario's / don't go there
Recently I visited the new East Side Mario’s in Prince George.
I was so disgusted with not only the lack of superior customer service, but the melted cheese whiz on the pasta was enough to make a 3 year old gag.
I eventually approached the manager once it was time to pay the bill that I didn't really want to pay, and he had nothing to say. I explained to him how disgusted I was with everything in general, and he told me "Well, I hope you give us another try". I told him "Not a chance would I waist my money" I was expecting to get some sort of gift certificate and I would have considered coming back, but he didn't do a thing to compensate me. Not even a 10% discount, I was even more disgusted with his not wanting to satisfy me as a customer.
I am a regular consumer and I frequently visit restaurant, so sure enough, I will NOT be going back there, and he'll NEVER get my business again, and I want everyone else to know not to go there. And if you choose to disregard my review, best of luck to you, and don't spend too much money, you will regret it.
More East Side Mario's Complaints & Reviews
- East Side Mario's - how I got treated as an employee 
- East Side Mario's - conditions of store and employee treatment 
- East Side Mario's - wrap & kids meal
- East Side Mario's - bad service and food
- East Side Marios - sanitation 
- East Side Mario's - overcharge and quality of food
- East Side Mario's - quality of food
- East Side Mario's - scene card
- East Side Mario's - bad attitude
- East Side Mario's Sydney NS - my whole experience