Earthlink / Do I have to pay?
On 8/14/07 I called Earthlink to cancel my e-mail account with them. I spoke to someone there who took my information and he gave me a confirmation # of 13069074.
In Sept. of 07 I received a bill from Bill Me Later of $21.00. I mailed a denial of payment along with my confirmation number. In November I received a letter stating that Earthlink had denied that I ever canceled. I was told that I must pay the bill. I called Earthlink and was told that I had never called to cancel and that there was no such confirmation number and that I must pay the bill.
More Earthlink Complaints & Reviews
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - earthlink hyperlink
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - wifi
- EarthLink.net - it will never get better
- peoplepc online an earthlink brand - unethical canceling practices
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - Ripped off