Earthlink / Earthlink billing
In March 2008 I canceled by Earthlink as my service provider. I ask them to cancel everything. Months later I find that they are still charging me 9.95 per month for email usage which I have not and DID NOT want to use. The Indian on the phone said that he could only credit me with the lasts months billing of $9.95. I am pretty sure I will take this to small claims court since I have since read on the complaints about Earthlink that they are doing this to a number of folks. I would NOT use or recommend use of Earthlink as a service provider for anyone. They are a scam. If they are doing this to a number of people I can just imagine how this must add up in their behalf.
A very perturbed man!
More Earthlink Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- PeoplePC.com - Charged for canceled account 
- Earthlink - Total incompetence 
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account 
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service! 
- PeoplePC.com - peoplepc. allowed fraud on my acct. my emails stolen
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - earthlink hyperlink
- EarthLink / Windstream Services - wifi
- EarthLink.net - it will never get better
- peoplepc online an earthlink brand - unethical canceling practices