Early Moments / Not what they advertise at all
I signed up for Early Moments because I love to read to my son. It's been two months and I haven't received a single book and my credit card has been billed twice for over $30. While looking up contact information, I ran across hundreds of complaints from them, now I wish I had done my research first.
I was able to cancel my order (supposedly) and they reshipped all the books. They promised a refund if I don't receive any of them. You better believe if I don't receive them in 2 weeks time I will be calling back and they will be giving me a full refund. Its ridiculous!
More Early Moments Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program - unsolicited books 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible service / buyer beware 
- Early Moments - charged for extra books
- Early Moments - dr. seuss books
- Early Moments - disney books
- Early Moments - extra shipment sent without my authorization
- Early Moments - charge