DutyFreeDepot.com / online fraud
I placed an order for 6 cartons of cigarettes 2-26-07 with sales person Bruce, 6 weeks later I had not received the order and called Bruce and he assured me that the order would be sent out again. A month later he stated they were out of the brand I order but I could substitute, so again he said they would be sent out, another month went by and Bruce now said they could send the original ordered item, guess what nothing. the first week in June I left a message stating I wanted to place and order and received a call from another salesman and he assured me that the order would go out. It is is now July 15, 2007 and of course nothing.
Customer service never answer an email, and I have sent 25-30 of them. They are never reachable by phone, just a recording that states they are open Sunday-Thursday 12:00Am-8:00AM EST, but if you do call during those times, no one still answers and you are told not to leave a message.
Stay away from this site you will only loose your money and never see an order or refund.
More DutyFreeDepot.com Complaints & Reviews
- Duty Free Depot - fraud and scam 
- Duty Free Depot - counterfeit cigarettes 
- Duty Free Depot - cigs — not a complaint 
- Duty Free Depot - 2 months and still no product..? 
- Duty Free Depot - no goods - fraud 
- Duty Free Depot - never received order, no answer to emails or phone calls
- Duty Free Depot - duty free
- Duty Free Depot - cigars-parfum
- Duty Free Depot - receiving what I ordered
- Duty Free Depot - b&h order # 883833