Duty Free Depot / paid them, and got nothing not even a refund!
I placed an order for 1 carton of cigerettes with duty free depot over two months ago and still have recieved nothing from them. Before placing the order I E-mailed them asking how long will it take to recieve the item etc. which I got replys for (from "jane") almost imediately givng me answers to all my questions and also giving me advice on how to place the order, making it seem like it's all lagit. Weeks went by and still I got nothing, so I E-mailed "jane" telling her/him this and was advised to wait 21 working days, so I did. After waiting the amount of time I was advised by duty free depot and still recieved nothing I asked for a refund as I paid for nothing and only after I asked for a refund was I told by "jane" that customs may have seized the item so therefore I need to wait longer. Before placing the order, customs was never mentioned, had I been given the facts by them I wouldn't have placed the order. Duty free depot will not give me a refund and are now ignoring my E-mails. They are nothing but a scam, and this "saar" person, more like greedy animal, is talking rubbish. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Any positive comments posted are done by them. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY IT! I assure you, 100% guaranteed you will NEVER recieve your order which you pay for.
More Duty Free Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Duty Free Depot - fraud and scam 
- Duty Free Depot - counterfeit cigarettes 
- Duty Free Depot - cigs — not a complaint 
- Duty Free Depot - 2 months and still no product..? 
- Duty Free Depot - no goods - fraud 
- Duty Free Depot - never received order, no answer to emails or phone calls
- Duty Free Depot - duty free
- Duty Free Depot - cigars-parfum
- Duty Free Depot - receiving what I ordered
- Duty Free Depot - b&h order # 883833