Duke Energy / protection department
I have been calling Duke energy for over a week and not once did that say there was an issue at the service address, even took a 250 deposit upon me getting ready to move in I was told that service could not start and that it will take 7-10 days to be resolved leaving me and kids stuck with no lights. the representatives were very inconsiderate of what I have going on I have a new born and no one there is willing to accept responsibility for never mentioning this.
More Duke Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Progress Energy - Terrible customer service 
- Progress Energy - HIGH BILL AND EXCESSIVE FEES 
- Progress Energy - ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS 
- Duke Energy - reconnection times 
- Duke Energy - power pole price to move 
- Duke Energy - being lied to about late payment fees being taken off account
- Duke Energy - easement removal/burdened land
- Duke Energy - customer service
- Duke Energy - service
- Duke Energy - vine removable form transformer.