DSTV Multichoice Kyknetinteruption on kyk net channel

I get interferance on kyknet channel every time the islam live channel appear on kyknet and interupt the programs and it is not once but continue you can not watch any thing on kyknet channel 111 this happend a few days ago never had such problem before there is also no sound when the islam channel appear, i love to watch villa rose but like tonight i could not even follow with the interupptions of the islam live channel i dont know if any body else have the same problem but is no use watching kyknet and that is my channel i watched the most.

Comments

• Do
      Jul 05, 2011

Experiance the same problem on Mnet ground transmissions.Signal disappear then re-appear with the sound returning a second or 10 later

• Je
      Oct 04, 2011

Kyk Net has become very frustrating to viewers. Firstly ;
    Agter elke Man an episode was shown long in advance before we went to the normal follow-up episode. This was very confusing.
    Boer Soek 'n Vrou and episode was repeated.
    Last night while they had an interview with Peter de Villiers on the Rugby show, adverts are placed during the interview. Very frustrating.
    The bar at the bottom indicating the times during a program are sometimes incorrect.
    Very often every other channel is perfect, but Kyk Net viewing is mosaic.
    I really hope that these errors can be rectified as this will stop people from viewing this channel.

• Oc
      Nov 14, 2011

Not only that they repeat the episode in Molly en Wors Then when it was on again they put in an episode from the first series how big idiot do that can't they employ people that can only read I am sure this is not asking too much.

• Wa
      Jun 20, 2014

I am VERY UPSET about the removal of my Select 2 package (which included KYK NET).

This was unfairly done without anybody contacting me. I only received an sms after the action was done. Sms reads as follow: DSTV confirms that a digital device has been successfully loaded to your account. If you did not authorise, urgently contact us on [protected] Mo - Sun 7 am - 8pm). After enquiring at Satellite Centre Oudtshoorn [protected]), it was told that I have 2 machines and 2 different nrs which I don't understand, because for several years I was paying one and had no problems, till now! Apparently Nokwazi Netshiheni did the action (on Sunday 08 June 2014) and put me on a family package. Who she is and where she is working I don't know! After several phone calls to different people at Call Centres I am no further. They told me that I requested the change, which is not true!

My account is paid till date. At this stage I feel to consult the Consumer. I thus request that Select 2 be re-installed with immediate effect. Cell nr [protected]. Office nr Mon - Fr [protected] 8am-5pm, except Public Holidays. I will appreciate it if you can contact or e -mail me urgently.

W. WOLMARANS

• Co
      Apr 28, 2015

I am so disappointed to hear that the morning show of kyknet has been cancelled, it was a family show to wake up to.
    For once people were talking sense and were talking English at times that was understandable with no so called African accent.
    I want to know what was the main reason for taking the show off air? Who ever was responsible for this is an idiot.
    It is the same as taking Jeremy Clarkson of the BBC play list. I am not watching BBC or kyknet any more and for that matter I am considering to cancel my dstv subscription.
    Recommendation: bring back propper afrikaans morning shows.

Jul 13, 2017

The new time slot of Getroud met Rugby is really unacceptable. Why is it firstly moved to 21:00 at evening, why couldn't they moved Suidooster.
    Sorry but you are going to loss viewers.