Drugstore.com / Bad service

I won't do any more orders here... I've done many, and while they lure you into spending a bit more to get that free shipping, it takes forever for them to ship. Not convenient when you're running low on drugstore items. Then, within hours of placing your order, they make sure that you cannot cancel it because it is "processing". My most recent order has been "processing" for a week now and STILL has not shipped but can't be canceled. Go figure.

En

Comments

• La
      11th of Jul, 2009

I"m sorry Enrico this has happen more then once. I order for drugestore.com about 4 times a month and not had a problem with shipping. I do agree, their shipping method does take too long, 4-8 business is a bit long. But they always ship out my order within 1-2 days. I was say to call customer service and request for a sup or manager.

• Mi
      28th of Jul, 2009

Same here. RESIDENTS OF HAWAII AND ALASKA BEWARE: drugstore.com standard shipping goes by USPS "sea mail" and can take 21 to 40 days to arrive. This little known fact is conveniently hidden as a link at the bottom (you must scroll down and click a link) of the FAQ shipping page. Did not know this until it was too late. Order placed on 7-14-09, shipped out and the tracking info stopped on 7-16-09.
    Waited a week before calling customer service. Was only then informed that it would be quite a few more days before my order would arrive. It is now 7-28-09 and has not arrived. According to the website, they will not even begin to do a trace until 30 days after the order date. Bye bye drugstore.com, hello Amazon.com

• Re
      25th of Feb, 2011

Im from the Netherlands, bought 4 products where 3 arived well and one bottle was broken in the box
    and emty. sent them a picture of the sealed botlle.
    now the return me the money for the bottle, so i can order a new one, the told me:

due to security issues, we are not able to issue
    > replacement orders for the damaged

what the ... is the difference if i order a new one .

that means i will have to pay again 15, 38 euro shiping for nothing.