DriveTime / Harrassment And car flooded from Hurricane
I bought a Toyota Minivan in 2006. After I purchased it, I realized it had been a car from the hurricane Katrina flood. Someone had died the carpet so it wouldnt be noticable.
Next, I made a payment AHEAD of time and didnt realize it was $10 short. Drivetime called me everyday and left messages with my family, my employer and my voicemail till I called them back.
HARRASSMENT over TEN dollars!!
More DriveTime Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - Preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - DriveTime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - Sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - repossession at 14 days past due
- DriveTime Automotive Group - warranty info and sold me a lemon
- DriveTime Automotive Group - 2009 chevy hhr
- DriveTime Automotive Group - predatory lending
- DriveTime Automotive Group - sold a lemon