DriveTime / Poor service
I bought a truck with my girlfriend from drivetime here in Arizona. We went to drivetime and bought a 2002 Ford ranger pick up truck. For 13, 056 and we have paid on it for eight months and we still owe 12, 500. The percentage rate is 49%. Can they do that? They put the truck in my girlfriends name and I am the one with the driver's license. Have you ever heard of such a thing? The truck needed to be repaired within the first 30 days of ownership. The warranty covered it. It has been ok since. What I am pissed at, is that drive time scared my 82 year old mother by trying to get her to give them her banking info. They threatened to take our truck when I was only a half a payment later.
More DriveTime Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - Preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - DriveTime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - Sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - 2011 sonata
- Drive Time - purchase
- DriveTime Automotive Group - car purchased less than a month ago in shop 3 times
- DriveTime Automotive Group - car 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - payment and cost.