Drive Time Auto Sales / Buyer Beware

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

I recently made the mistake of buying a vehicle from this organization. If I have to walk, ride a horse, or just stay at home and never leave again, I will never ever buy from these people again. On the day the payment is due, they call, usually early in the morining to see exactly what time you will be in to pay.

They are all smiles when you buy, but don't be a little late on the payment or you will be harrassed like you have never imagined, they will constantly call you, and even start calling the 10 references they require you to give when you fill out the credit application. If you can possibly avoid these people, do it.

Da

Comments

• Fr
      12th of Feb, 2009

I also bought a vehicle from these guys and within 6 months the transmission failed and they wouldnt pay a dime, so I let them come tow it away. You would think they would try to fix the problem, but instead they are happy to report REPOSSESION on your credit report for faulty abused autos, and probably patch up your old car just enough to have some other sucker drive away in it...STAY CLEAR...You have better odds at a lemon lot.

• Ms
      18th of Feb, 2009

Drivetime is the worst! They had the nerve to call my neighbors that I don't know instead of the ten references I provided when I was late with a payment! Buyer beware!!! ...then when I called to complain the manager said this is a usual practice.