Dri*digitalriver.com / unauthorized charge

FL, United States Review updated:
4.1
Phone: 561-633-3561
My bank account was charged 69.98 from dir*digitalriver.com i have no idea who they are. I had made a purchase for norton anit-virus and from wuyisource.com, and i called both of these companies and they have no idea who this is either. how do i go about getting my credit back.
Sh

Comments

Ja
  18th of Oct, 2008
The same thing just popped up on my account, in the exact same dollar amount. I had also just purchased norton anti virus, from the website. Please let me know what comes of your case, because I have the same problem.
Me
  28th of Oct, 2008
My card account is overdrawn, there are several charges to be paid to Dri*DigitalRiver.com that were made over the last month and a half and I haven't used my card since September 5th.I have no idea who or what this company is and I want this problem corrected.
Vi
  8th of Nov, 2008
I was charged for this charge on my account & did'nt authorize it.
Cl
  14th of Nov, 2008
My account jsut popped up showing $69.95 pending to Dri*DigitalRiver @ www.myord.commnus 021113, I never purchased anything from this company. I called the phone number that I got when I looked up this company and got a voice mail so I have not gotten to talk to anyone yet. How do I stop this and get my money back.
Ke
  19th of Nov, 2008
the same thing happened to me and i know who it is, i've been trying to get it cancelled for three years. it's ca anti virus. i FINALLY found a working number and talk to someone...it's 1-800-318-7921.i hope this helps.
Ma
  25th of Nov, 2008
I was just charged $29.99 from the same two sites as Clevland Ziegler. How do I get my money back and prevent this from happening again?
Da
  26th of Nov, 2008
we were just charged 44.95 and we have no clue where there from. were calling our bank to see what we can do.
Je
  23rd of Feb, 2009
unfortunately I did not find this site in time. i just renewed my subscription with norton and just hte same as everyone else I have also found this "DRI*DIGITALRIVER.COM WWW.MYORD.COMMNUS " posted on my bank statement. has anyone figured out who these people are?
Bn
  4th of Mar, 2009
I got charged 44.99 from DRI*DigitalRiver.com www.Myord.commnus. I contacted my bank and was told they will need to cancel my card and I have to put in a disput. I found a number for digital river, 952-253-1234. This company is located in Minnesota. I have called a couple of times. I get an operator who connects you to customer service, but no one ever picks up at customer service. I have also contacted the Virginia Commonwealths Attorney's office to see if these people can be prosecuted.
Jo
  22nd of Mar, 2009
Me too for 39.95 We need to handle this through our banks first. I also have Norton antivirus but bought it off the shelf. I also have active speed. 1-800-318-7921 this number listed above give it a try.
Ri
  23rd of Mar, 2009
My account was charged 66.98 and I'm still looking into how to get it taken care of. All I can see on my account is www.myord.comMNUS and that got me to this page. If theres anyone out there that knows what to do post it on here OK? Thank You
Ch
  24th of Mar, 2009
I AM GOING THROUGH THE SAME PAINS MY FRIENDS $69.98 UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION. I AM CURRENTLY TALKING TO MY BANK TO SEE IF WE CAN BLOCK THIS TRANSACTION.
Sp
  31st of Mar, 2009
I just got on the internet and purchased a Norton Virus Protection Software to download with my credit card since this worm virus was going to hit on 4/1. It was all the money I had left on my debit card and I was obviously scammed. I never received the downl0ad and I have no way of calling them. WITH THE ECONOMY TODAY, IT IS TRULY A SHAME THAT PEOPLE CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT AFTER STEALING PEOPLE'S HARD EARNED MONEY. I AM A SIGNAL MOM OF 5 YOUNG CHILDREN. I AM ONLY TRYING TO MAKE IT OUT HERE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ### LIKE THIS WHEN I AM ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM THE CRIMINALS THAT STARTED THIS VIRUS. NO WONDER SOME PEOPLE JUST GIVE UP.
Sp
  31st of Mar, 2009
Truly sad isn't it.
Da
  19th of May, 2009
I was charged $144.98 twice, two minutes apart at 12:30am. DRI*DigitalRiver.com needs to get better online security. What a hassle. I can't make a claim with my bank until after the transactions clear. Whoever did this needs to be put in a dark hole to rot!
Al
  24th of May, 2009
I have only purchased Norton 360 once and it is has taken double
Ly
  13th of Jul, 2009
Charge for 44.95 still "pending" - how sweet (grr). Thanks everyone for posting your comments; will contact my bank. Even though it will take them a while, they should be able to reverse the charge.

The 800 no. listed by Kendra is no longer in service, unfortunately. Did anyone try 'Fraudulent Charge Dispute, " listed above?

Lyn
Tw
  23rd of Aug, 2009
This company is horrible. I have a charge for $119.98 and went to buy my children's school shoes and couldn't because this charge was on my debit card account. I have not purchased anything online with my debit card so I have no idea how they have done this. I am FURIOUS!
Ve
  24th of Aug, 2009
This company is so shady and what they are doing is illegal! Have you noticed that it is almost impossible to get someone in the US to take your call? I bought virus softward back in March and it took them weeks of harrassment to get me the code to redeem the software! They charged me about $59 which should last me until March 2010...and more importantly, it was a ONE time charge. I find out today that Digital River tried running through a few transactions totaling over $1000 in the past few days! Their one charge of $953 was declined by my credit card, but my cc company did approve a charge of $155. I am so furious!! How is this fradulent company stil in business? I see by the posts that the same horrible situation has happened to many of us.
Jb
  3rd of Sep, 2009
I also got charged 44.99 from DRI*DigitalRiver.com www.Myord.commnus and was suspicious. The only charge I did was for Norton AV for the exact same amount so Im thinking it's their credit card service.

You think a company as big as Norton would make sure there name would show up on the CC statement instead of DRI*DigitalRiver.com www.Myord.commnus

Hope they don't start charging me more like you guys.

Thanks for all the info