Dri*ca.com / Scam charges

I just found that DRI* ca.com charged to my debit card $29.99. I didn't buy anything from them, I don't even know who they are... I will go to my bank tomorrow and talk about this. What is this?

Is there way to avoid this kind of things happen?

Va

Comments

• Vl
      26th of Oct, 2008

I got charged and I did not purchased anythign from the website. I am still arguing with WAMU to take the charge of my account.

• El
      7th of Nov, 2008

I got charged $54.42 on my Capital One credit card. I don't know who DRI*ca is. I have never ordered anything from their website. This is a scam or a hacker. I will now have to fight my bank to take off these charges.

• Ji
      28th of Nov, 2008

In balancing my Continental Airlines Chase Visa account today I came across a charge from DSI*ca. com in the abount of 59.99. I have never heard of these characters and it took about 5 mins. to have the charge removed from my card.

• Ji
      28th of Nov, 2008

After reading other complaints I need to rescind my complaint for the DSI*ca.com charge to my Chase vica credit card account. They are ligitimate and automatically charge my card each year for anti-virus protection. My only question is why am I being charged $59.99 when all the other complaints indicate lower charges?

24th of Feb, 2009

I opened my account at the bank and saw a charge ($29.99 dated 2/23/09 for DRI*ca.com) which I have never heard of or authorized .Please let me know what this was for so we can get this matter taken care of. I cannot afford $29.99 to be taken out of my account especially when it is not legal.

• Je
      16th of Mar, 2009

Jean-Jacques Nicomette
    I see today a charge of 80, 49 euros on my account for DRI*CA.COM for something I never bougth. It was taken out of my account a few days after payment by credit card for something on internet in Great Britain. This payment was normally taken out of my account.
    Sorry for my english.

• Gl
      14th of Jul, 2009

Good Lord!! I too got all up in arms over a charge on my account paid to DRI*ca.com for $69.99. However, when I called the phone number next to the charge, I realized that it was for an on-line purchase to update my CA Anti-virus software. I immediately called my card back and told them to NOT go through with the dispute. I feel really stupid and my next note is to CA for the way they invoice. They need to make it a little more simple judging by all the notes posted on these sites!!!
    g