Dreams / broken bed
Bought a bed from dreams for my daughter. On the second day after receipt I lent over to make the bed which duly collapted totally broken. the base was all in pieces. I phoned the shop but no good - must ring customer services. They sent an inspector who said nothing other than customer services will phone you. I certainly do not want a replacement just my money back for a very poor product. I am now told they don't refund money and they have the right to either repair the bed or replace it. It's all in our 'Terms and Conditions' was their answer to my demand for a refund.
I don't want a bed that is 'NOT FIT FOR PUR[POSE' and I am amazed that the law doed not uphold this but lets Dreams get away with it flouting the law of the land. They are a disgraceful company and NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED IN THEIR SELl SELL SELL shops.
More Dreams Complaints & Reviews
- Dreams - this company should not trade! 
- Dreams - worst customer experience ever! 
- Dreams - shocking service 
- Dreams - failure to deliver paid for goods 
- Dreams - not giving refund 
- Dreams - 2 mattresses purchased
- Dreams - not got refund for return items order number-888d878854
- Dreams - mattress
- Dreams - delivery, repeated errors and shocking service
- Dreams - un organised after sales team